Specific reasons for signing up regarding to the Final:
- There are currently 90 multiple choice questions over 3 hours. These are divided into 60 multiple True/False questions (no negative marking in this section so there is no advantage to omitting stems i.e. all stems/questions should be attempted) each with five stems.
- These are sub-divided into: 20 T/F questions in Medicine and Surgery, 20 T/F in applied basic science (including clinical measurement), 15 T/F questions in intensive care medicine, and 5 T/F questions in pain management.
- Then, there are 30 Single Best Answer (SBA) questions, further subdivided into 20 SBA questions in clinical anaesthesia, 5 SBA questions in intensive care medicine, and 5 SBA questions in pain management.
- One mark is awarded for each correct T/F question and 4 marks for each correct SBA question, giving a total of 420 marks for the MCQ paper.
- You can attempt a 3 hour timed exam, your mark will be given at this time whether you have completed it or not, just like the real exam!
- Our mock exam option allows you to sit an exam with the correct proportion of questions, as described above.
- If you have a weak area, no problem you can request any amount of questions for one specific category only.
- See how many people before you got that question correct, everyone might be finding it tricky!
- These are accurate to the questions you may find in the exam.