Specific reasons for signing up regarding to the Primary:
- There are 60 Multiple True/False (MTF) questions(five stems in each question) and 30 Single Best Answer (SBA) questions to be answered in 3 hours.
- There are 20 pharmacologyMTF questions, 20 physiology (including related biochemistry and anatomy) MTF questions and 20 physics, clinical measurement, and data interpretation MTF questions
- There are 30 SBA questions in any of the categories previously mentioned.
- You can attempt a 3 hour timed exam, your mark will be given at this time whether you have completed it or not, just like the real exam!
- Our mock exam option allows you to sit an exam with the correct proportion of questions, as described above.
- If you have a weak area, no problem you can request any amount of questions for one specific category only.
- See how many people before you got that question correct, everyone might be finding it tricky!
- These are accurate to the questions you may find in the exam.